nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alternatives to ISE?

From: "Jean | ddostest.me via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:06:40 -0500

I'm about to try this one.

https://packetfence.org/

Not sure if it covers all the features you need though, but it seems
promising. In case you give it a try, could you share your experience
please?

Thanks
Jean

On 17-12-03 09:48 AM, segs wrote:
Forescout but if you want something simpler with SNMP authentication of
switches and Domain Controller of authorized PCs you can have a look at
Portnox. Done couple of deployments with Portnox.

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Christopher J. Wolff <cjwolff () nola gov>