nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS6461 (Zayo) LAS->ORD Packet Loss

From: Theodore Baschak <theodore () ciscodude net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:41:40 -0500

I noticed similar for a couple hours to one host I monitor that took Zayo LGA -> ORD around the time you're describing
as well.
Only affected IPv4 (v6 takes same path), however that could have been a reverse path coming over something else masking
the problem there.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/