nanog mailing list archives

Re: Legislative proposal sent to my Congressman

From: Stephen Satchell <list () satchell net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 10:02:59 -0700

On 10/05/2016 09:46 AM, jim deleskie wrote:
Can we please not get the government ( who's gov ) involved. I fully agree
that it will not only not help, but will make some things worse.  This is
why we can't have nice things.

I would be in favor of your pleas if you would accompany it with your
proposal for eliminating exploitable devices from accessing the Internet
and being the source of damaging traffic.

This IS the NANOG mailing list.  So far, the "solutions" I've seen put
foreward are like requiring government ID at polling places.