nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco ASR9010 vs Juniper MX960

From: Josh Reynolds <josh () kyneticwifi com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:09:05 -0600

Yeah, you might look into that. We're about to put 3 x MX960s in service
and with GRES and NSR we are not dropping traffic when taking the master RE
down.
On Feb 18, 2016 8:05 AM, "Jason Bothe" <jason () rice edu> wrote:

We have run into issues with GRES, and I think its an issue with the RE we
have.  I don’t actually perform the tasks so it may or may not be as big of
an issue as I initially stated.

Jason Bothe, Manager of Networking
Rice University
                               o   +1 713 348 5500