nanog mailing list archives

Re: PCH Peering Paper

From: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood () comcast com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:47:16 +0000

How does it look when you examine it by not the count of sessions or links
but by the volume of overall data? I wonder if it may change a little like
50% of the volume of traffic is covered by a handshake. (I made 50% up -
could be any percentage.)

Jason

On 2/10/16, 6:34 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Patrick W. Gilmore"