nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer () nic fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:42:50 +0100

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 02:38:28PM -0200,
 Kurt Kraut via NANOG <nanog () nanog org> wrote
 a message of 45 lines which said:

About RIPE ATLAS, I already have one of their boxes and it never
worked.  Simply doesn't appear as online. Their support just barely
gave me some tips but with no meaningful result.

Like most people, I have a very good experience with RIPE Atlas
probes. If they fail (it never happened to me), there is a very
comprehensive FAQ <https://atlas.ripe.net/about/faq/#troubleshooting>
and the nice people on the user mailing list (remember it is a
community service, the RIPE-NCC is not a commercial support team) are
very responsive.