nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

From: Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 08:20:31 -0800

On 03/01/2015 08:19 AM, Scott Helms wrote:

You mean CableLabs?

Yes.

Mike
On Mar 1, 2015 11:11 AM, "Michael Thomas" <mike () mtcc com <mailto:mike () mtcc com>> wrote:

    On 03/01/2015 07:55 AM, Scott Helms wrote:

    Michael,

    Exactly what are you basing that on?  Like I said, none of the
    MSOs or vendors involved in the protocol development had any
    concerns about OTT. The reason the built QoS was because the
    networks weren't good enough for OTT

    Being at Packetcable at the time?

    Mike

    On Mar 1, 2015 10:51 AM, "Michael Thomas" <mike () mtcc com