nanog mailing list archives

Re: eBay is looking for network heavies...

From: John Fraizer <john () op-sec us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 20:14:51 -0400

Bill,

Stop now! You just made me spew beer in all directions out my nose!  I have
no doubt that there is a home for you @ eBay if you ever desire it.

John Fraizer
--Sent from my Android phone.
Please excuse any typos.
On Jun 6, 2015 8:57 PM, "manning" <bmanning () karoshi com> wrote:

i’ll never make it past the telephone screen….

manning
bmanning () karoshi com
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102

On 6June2015Saturday, at 19:17, John Fraizer <john () op-sec us> wrote:

Just to be clear, CERTS are NOT a requirement for these positions. They
will head-of-line someone for a phone screen. THAT IS ALL!  And if you've
got a cert, you had better know your stuff because if your cert says
you're
an EXPERT.  I'm gonna expect you to be one!

John Fraizer
--Sent from my Android phone.
Please excuse any typos.