nanog mailing list archives

Re: eBay is looking for network heavies...

From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappytelecom net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 04:35:45 +0000 (GMT)

'pathping' ..... learned something new today...
Did not know such a command existed in windows..

Been working with computers for over 30 years, while I don't care as to what it says about how much I know, but it sure
reminds me that that their is always something more that one can learn !

Thank You.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support () Snappytelecom net