nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:34:37 -0500

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Michael O Holstein
<michael.holstein () csuohio edu> wrote:
Just think of all that innovation and investment that's been "stifled" over the last 50 years under Title II.
Anyone remember having to "rent" their rotary phones from AT&T?

No, but I remember in the late '90s AT&T demanding I mail them back
the rotary phones that my grandmother had rented for 30 years.

The bigest telcos were the architects of their own grief on Net
Neutrality. No one should feel sorry for them.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Miles Fidelman