nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

From: Jack Bates <jbates () paradoxnetworks net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:09:58 -0600

On 2/27/2015 8:55 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
They won't be available for days, weeks, months, etc. After the vote, they are subject to editorial review... which
isn't so much editorial as whatever the hell they want. They could just be literally adding commas and capitalizing letters
to completely changing the language of something.

Whenever that day comes...

I'm curious if the changes will effect the small ISPs concerning things like CALEA.

On the other hand, I hope they ban the ability to pay for ESPN3 at an ISP level. I'm tired of the complaints from ISPs who can't get it and I'm tired of paying a portion of other people's access to it.

Jack