nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Support (from NANOG Digest, Vol 84, Issue 23)

From: Rafael Possamai <rafael () gav ufsc br>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:33:59 -0600

​

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Kain, Rebecca (.) <bkain1 () ford com> wrote:

Ah, Comcast support.  Those people who keep calling my Ford Motor Company
phone, to threaten to shut off service to my home, which I don't have (I
have uverse).  They keep saying they will take my Ford number off the
account (which of course, I don't know the account number because I don't
have an account) and then they call again, with the same threat.

Real winners.  And yes, I've been saving the chats with support.