nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Support (from NANOG Digest, Vol 84, Issue 23)

From: Peter Loron <peterl () standingwave org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:45:04 -0800

Ok, thanks. I was unaware there were Comcast support folks working those outlets.

-Pete

On 2015-02-23 08:04, Livingood, Jason wrote:
FWIW, if you phone support you generally end up with a tier-1 person.
In cases where people have more technical background, you may want to
try things that land in more senior levels of Care (or even get
checked by engineering directly) such as:

- Customer support forums: http://forums.comcast.com/comcastsupport/
[1]
- Twitter: @ComcastCares https://twitter.com/comcastcares [2]
- Broadband Reports forum: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/comcast [3]