nanog mailing list archives

Re: Linux: concerns over systemd [OT]

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:59:39 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miles Fidelman" <mfidelman () meetinghouse net>

Hmm, now this one I wasn't aware of.... this tidbit here has made this
thread worthwhile to me, as we work on developing some clustered
'things' for use here..... CoreOS wasn't even on the 'look at this at
some point in time' list before, but it is now..... Thanks, Jay.

Funny, and here my reaction is just the opposite - to remove CoreOS
from my list of things to look at.

I am happy and sad for you both.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com