nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 at 50% for VZW (Re: NAT IP and Google)

From: Lee Howard <Lee () asgard org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 14:55:18 -0400

On 5/22/14 9:41 PM, "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () gmail com> wrote:

My job isn't to increase v6. It's to make sure we can serve traffic over
protocols we are asked to. We are dual stacked which means our customers
are.

I'm not going to tell you what your job is.
I'm curious, though, whether your customers specify the Internet Protocol,
and if so, whether they specify a version number?  As we say in rfc6540,
you should be certain you know whether an implementation is inclusive or
exclusive of IPv6.

Lee