nanog mailing list archives

Re: Route Server Filters at IXPs and 4-byte ASNs

From: Bryan Socha <bryan () serverstack com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:38:11 -0500

Re-reading, I was thinking of someone connecting to an IXP, not a new IXP
needing a 2Byte.    This is an interesting situation and you are correct,
my comment was off topic.

*Bryan Socha*
Network Engineer
646.450.0472 | *bryan () serverstack com <bryan () serverstack com>*

*ServerStack* | Scale Big

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Job Snijders <