nanog mailing list archives

Re: Filter NTP traffic by packet size?

From: Blake Hudson <blake () ispn net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:09:38 -0600

As an ISP in the USA, we try to follow the FCC's guidelines on a policy of non blocking. Not just because the FCC says so, but because we think it's in our and our customer's best interests. We don't dictate what our customer's can do with their internet connection as long as they're not breaking the law or negatively affecting the service for others.

--Blake