nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Everyone should be deploying BCP 38! Wait, they are ...."

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:12:22 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Vitkovsky" <adam.vitkovsky () swan sk>

Actually, it would be nice if someone who writes security software
like NOD32 or Malwarebytes, or spybot, adaware, etc, would
integrate it into their test suite. Then you get the thousands of
users from them added to the results.

I have just sent an email to ESET promoting participation on the BCP38
initiative by incorporating spoofer projects program in their program
suite.

Absolutely.

I've queried the PI on the ex-MIT ANA spoofing measuring project, prepatory
to inquiring of the other projects mentioned above; we should all be pulling
in the same direction, measuring the same things, with the same infrastructure
if possible.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com