nanog mailing list archives

Re: The FCC is planning new net neutrality rules. And they could enshrine pay-for-play. - The Washington Post

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:36:30 -0400

I'm afraid we will have to agree to disagree. If you think things like "patent enforcement" == "government protected
monopoly", we are at an impasse.

I guess having the police keep people from breaking into their offices and stealing their computers is another form of
government medaling we would all be better off without?

--
TTFN,
patrick