nanog mailing list archives

Re: The FCC is planning new net neutrality rules. And they could enshrine pay-for-play. - The Washington Post

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:10:59 -0500

On 4/26/2014 3:11 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

In my neighborhood, Comcast has a monopoly on coax cable tv and HFC
internet services. There are no regulations that support that
monopoly. Another company could, theoretically, apply, receive
permits,

Wait!  What?

Like if I want to build a pipeline to compete with your friends railroad?

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: