nanog mailing list archives

Re: [[Infowarrior] - NSA Said to Have Used Heartbleed Bug for Years]

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:11:32 -0500

On 4/14/2014 2:59 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

Or we can flame anyone who tries, then wonder why no one is trying.

Amen.

I was just thinking, after reading the umpteenth message here about spam, about the times in the 1990's that I was literally driven away because I was trying to get ahead of the spam problem (which was then a drop in the bucket as compared to now).

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: