nanog mailing list archives

Re: procmail, was autoresponding to Yahoo DMARC breakage

From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman () meetinghouse net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:19:57 -0400

All this talk about procmail leads me to ask:

- has anybody come up with a procmail recipe, or other mechanism to validate DKIM-signed mail and apply an Original-Authentication-Results header, at the MTA level?
- if so, does it work with Yahoo mail directed to mailing lists?
- if yes, can you share?!

(So far, all the folks I know who are trying to react, have been doing so via hacks to their list management software. I'm hoping to attack the problem at a more accessible step in mail processing).