nanog mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo DMARC breakage

From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman () meetinghouse net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:27:47 -0400

Tei wrote:
Your post advocates a

(*) technical ( ) legislative ( ) market-based ( ) vigilante

approach to fighting spam. Your idea will not work. Here is why it
won't work. (One or more of the following may apply to your particular

(*) Sorry dude, but I don't think it would work.
( ) This is a stupid idea, and you're a stupid person for suggesting it.
( ) Nice try, assh0le! I'm going to find out where you live and burn your
house down!

Right about now, I'm starting to lean toward:

(*) Nice try, assh0le! I'm going to find out where you live and burn your
house down!

Foisting this on the world, particularly as tax day approaches - heads should roll.

Sigh...

Miles Fidelman