nanog mailing list archives

Re: google / massive problems

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:52:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 Oct 2013, Christopher Morrow wrote:

piling on a tad: (for consumer gmail/drive)
1) existing session cookies work fine
2) new sessions work fine, + 2-step auth

Yea, I'll pile on too. I have 5 entities that I have gmail accounts setup for, plus my personal @gmail account. I regularly keep several of them open at the same time, but for at lest 3 or 4 days I've been unable to stay logged into more than 1 at a time. I've only used Chrome, and I'm in PHX at NANOG. It's super annoying.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442