nanog mailing list archives

Re: google / massive problems

From: Jake Mertel <jake () nobistech net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:25:52 -0700

No issues from my site routing over AboveNet and using Google Apps for
Business -- Drive and Gmail working as expected.

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013, Blair Trosper wrote:

Can someone from Google Drive or Gmail contact me off-list?

The sign in services and applications are outright down trying to use them
in Chrome.  Trying to contact enterprise support via several numbers just
results in an immediate disconnect.

The App Status page shows no problem, but Twitter and Facebook are blowing
up with trouble reports, and I have tons of technical status codes to
share, but no one with whom to share them.

Thanks,
Blair

--

--
Regards,

Jake Mertel
Nobis Technology Group, LLC

*Web: *http://www.nobistech.net
*Phone: *1-480-212-1710
*Mail:* 6930 East Chauncey Lane, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85054