nanog mailing list archives

Re: .nyc - here we go...

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:23:55 -0700

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Scott Weeks <surfer () mauigateway com> wrote:

Ok, you're correct. I need to add that to my list of reading.
I am just thinking about the digital divide getting larger
(not smaller) as these places are writing about on their
various technical mailing lists.  That kind of money is not
insignificant to them.

The expansion of the gTLD space is about much more than costs -- it is
also about the expansion in efforts that it will take to monitor for
abuse. That is something that a lot of people have been concerned
about for a long time now.

$.03,

- ferg

--