nanog mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: Mikrotik Cloud Core Router and BGP real life experiences?

From: Justin Wilson <lists () mtin net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:33:34 -0500

        The biggest problem with Mikrotik is you just can¹t call them up for
support on buggy code. In a critical network this can be a major problem.

        Justin
---
Justin Wilson <j2sw () mtin net>
MTIN Consulting
Mikrotik ­ UBNT ­ Climbing ­ Network Design
http://www.mtin.net/ <http://www.mtin.net/blog>
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com