nanog mailing list archives

RE: William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if

From: goemon () anime net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:23:03 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Naslund, Steve wrote:
My message to the cops and my lawyer would be charge me or lets clear
this up.  There are laws to protect you from the government from taking
your stuff in an unfair manner if you want to go that route.  If there
is a misunderstanding I will talk to the cops all they want.  If I feel
I need representation, I will get some.  If I am really innocent, I
doubt they could ask me too much that would upset me.  My guess is they
would rather move on in their case instead of spinning their wheels with
me.

http://www.sjgames.com/SS/

-Dan