nanog mailing list archives

Re: Plages d'adresses IP Orange

From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:05:53 -0800

On 11/19/12 9:16 AM, Jamie Bowden wrote:
Actually, this is kind of an interesting aside.  Last time I checked, Canada counts as North America and large parts
of Quebec are inhabited by folks who don't speak much, if any, English.  Having said that, I can't recall having seen
any Quebecois posting in French here, but I find it hard to believe those folks don't have use for a list like this.

Quebecois French and French aren't exactly the same. My dad once had to
order "le pancakes" for breakfast because the waitress didn't understand
"le crepes".

~Seth