nanog mailing list archives

Re: Plages d'adresses IP Orange

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:31:41 -0500

On Nov 19, 2012, at 12:16 , Jamie Bowden <jamie () photon com> wrote:

Actually, this is kind of an interesting aside.  Last time I checked, Canada counts as North America and large parts
of Quebec are inhabited by folks who don't speak much, if any, English.  Having said that, I can't recall having seen
any Quebecois posting in French here, but I find it hard to believe those folks don't have use for a list like this.

The entire population of Quebec (and at least some of them speak English) is barely under 1/4 of Canada, and about 2.5%
of the US.  Hell, it's lower than many major metro areas in the US.

Better to ask why we do not post in Spanish, as Mexico has 112M people, plus of course "Central America" (whatever that
is), the Caribbean, etc.  But we never have, and I doubt we will in the future.

--
TTFN,
patrick