nanog mailing list archives

Re: Current IPv6 state of US Mobile Phone Carriers

From: Randy Carpenter <rcarpen () network1 net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 22:18:15 -0400 (EDT)

I suppose they are selectively letting certain devices in some areas. I get "der duh, what?" when I ask about it.

It certainly does not work on the iPad "3" in Ohio. Not only that, but I can't even pay them to give me a stable IPv4
address, because if you get a static IP, it disables the hotspot functionality. Head-->Wall.

thanks,
-Randy