nanog mailing list archives

Re: using "reserved" IPv6 space

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve () eintellego net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 02:37:49 +1000

See RFC 3849 - http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3849

Which pre-scribed the range: 2001:DB8::/32  for use in Documentation.  I
suppose this could be used for lab testing.

*ducks flames*

*
*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve () eintellego net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call