nanog mailing list archives

Re: Admin? Bueller?

From: George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:16:36 -0700

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Matt Griswold <grizz () dipd com> wrote:
* Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org> [120710 12:37 -0400]:
Yahoo?  Don't hold your breath.  The person appears to have been
using the same yahoo account for all the nig nog messages.  Why
whoever has admin rights to the mailing list hasn't
removed/banned/filtered nanog195 () yahoo com is a mystery.

We were letting people practice their procmail :)  They've both been
filtered.

Scary thought - is there nobody from Yahoo on NANOG anymore?

I mean, really, if you are at provider X and provider X starts
spamming the list, I would think you'd deal with that internally...

8-(

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert () gmail com