nanog mailing list archives

Re: Admin? Bueller?

From: Joe Greco <jgreco () ns sol net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:35:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, Seth Mattinen wrote:
On 7/10/12 9:16 AM, John Peach wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:05:36 -0400
shawn wilson <ag4ve.us () gmail com> wrote:

can some op filter this asshole?

Please stop forwarding the whole message; I'd already dropped him in my
procmail rules.

I don't think the archives need to be archiving it, and those with
corporate accounts on here may not appreciate explaining it to HR.
Whatever admin that's asleep at the wheel needs to wake up.

Yahoo?  Don't hold your breath.  The person appears to have been using the
same yahoo account for all the nig nog messages.  Why whoever has admin
rights to the mailing list hasn't removed/banned/filtered
nanog195 () yahoo com is a mystery.

It's the union of mailing list on autopilot with service provider on
autopilot.

... JG