nanog mailing list archives

Re: World IPv6 Launch Day - June 6, 2012

From: Joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:18:38 -0800

On 1/18/12 15:56 , Justin M. Streiner wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Christopher Morrow wrote:

My question is when is FiOS going to get v6 natively? could we get the
engineers there to actually do something as opposed to trials of
non-production systems that'll never actually get deployed? :)

I wonder when Comcast and Verizon will get into an IPv6 advertising war.
"v6... smhee-6!  Ditch that cable modem and switch to Fios!"

LTE has V6 natively and it gets used today...

joel

jms