nanog mailing list archives

Re: How are you doing DHCPv6 ?

From: "Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski () Cable Comcast com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:27:48 +0000

The draft does help you, it is a BCP and does not specify a standard.  It
outlines some BCPs that are usable today.  I believe I tested and verified
that what I outlined works with the ISC DHCPv6 server.  It also works with
other DHCPv6 servers as well.

John
John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Cable
e) mailto:john_brzozowski () cable comcast com
o) 609-377-6594
m) 484-962-0060
w) http://www.comcast6.net