nanog mailing list archives

Re: General Internet Instability

From: -Hammer- <bhmccie () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:41:13 -0600

So the file size was 30% higher implies that the number of updates is larger and therefore there is instability? I see the logic but if you scroll thru that page (the whole month of November) there are tons of >1M files. Trying to see what is different about today....

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer