nanog mailing list archives

Re: Removal from mailing list

From: Lyle Giese <lyle () lcrcomputer net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:40:43 -0500

Then some kids decided to take it over and discuss and trade commodore-64
juarez on it (and then, seeming to having a shred of clue, they were
harassed by others for help to get off the list) til we noticed and figured we
were abetting piracy, so we shut it down.

Ah those were the days. (nods to old nm-listers, be ye out there.)

/kc

Yep, the good ole days... Back then I started my business doing chip level repairs on Commodore 64's.

You know you can buy a C-64 now? Someone bought the name and created a PC in a case that looks identical to a C-64.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.