nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request Spamhaus contact

From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick () zill net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:32:17 -0500

On 1/17/2011 7:11 PM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
William,

You're quite right, we don't. We presume that our customers are
honorable until proven otherwise. We're a legitimate U.S. based
corporation and we make ourselves available to the pertinent RBL's and
authorities as appropriate. We take action where action needs to be
taken.

I don't have a "dog in this fight" but could I point out, that somehow
SpamHaus was able to determine more about what was going on in your
network, than you were?

Perhaps that should indicate to you (at the least) that you need to
invest a little more in your monitoring infrastructure.

Cordially

Patrick