nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC deployment testing and awareness (Was: Re: IPv4 ANYCAST setup)

From: Phil Regnauld <regnauld () nsrc org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:52:27 +0200

Robert Kisteleki (robert) writes:
I must observe that these are not really the links you'd want to
give your end users to check out. Their audience is very different.
While the article on RIPE Labs comes close, they don't really answer
the "does it work or does it not?" question with a green/red light,
and they don't provide a good explanation to the audience Randy is
referring to.

        Fair enough.  Some simple "check your DNS reply size test [what is this ?]"
        page ought to be set up, with a simple explanagtion.
        "checkmydns.org" is available.  If I get 5 minutes... :)