nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC deployment testing and awareness (Was: Re: IPv4 ANYCAST setup)

From: Robert Kisteleki <robert () ripe net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:37:49 +0200

I must observe that these are not really the links you'd want to give your end users to check out. Their audience is very different. While the article on RIPE Labs comes close, they don't really answer the "does it work or does it not?" question with a green/red light, and they don't provide a good explanation to the audience Randy is referring to.

Robert