nanog mailing list archives

Re: Advice regarding Cisco/Juniper/HP

From: Jack Carrozzo <jack () crepinc com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:27:01 -0400

A couple consulting gigs I did had 3Com stuff since it was cheap and they
got educational deals. They were consulting me to put in Cisco gear ;-) This
was admittedly 3-4 years ago.

I've never met anyone who has told me positive stories about 3Com equipment,
but I suppose I'm biased also from the horror stories.

My $0.02,

-Jack