nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for comments

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 03:43:34 -1000

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:
On Jul 22, 2010, at 12:49 AM, William Herrin wrote:
From the lack of dispute, can I infer agreement with the remainder of
my comments wrt mitigations for the "one of my addresses doesn't work"
problem and the impracticality of the document's section 4.3 and 4.4
for wide scale Ipv6 deployment?

No, merely resignation to the fact that you don't get it.

I see. Well, you want to engage in a genuine discussion of the
challenges which obstruct *my* deployment of Ipv6, you let me know.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside comĀ  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004