nanog mailing list archives

Re: SORBS on autopilot?

From: Michelle Sullivan <matthew () sorbs net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:17:11 +0100

Logan Vig wrote:

Here are some tickets to review:

205929

206524

207964

208986

and for the /24's which finally resulted in the /18 being delisted:

208996-209062

Well from the initial look you kept submitting new tickets and the SORBS staff kept merging them into the latest ticket as previously stated. You in effect delayed any human response yourself.... and it looks like you managed to exploit a flaw in the system to bypass the delisting rules as you were not entitled to be delisted at the time. I'd suggest you might want to not push things or I will review the entire entry with a view to correcting any incorrect delisting. No that's not retaliatory, that's just correcting an error that you have just alerted me to... (if however, you are entitled not to be listed now, the entry would not be re-instated..)

Michelle