nanog mailing list archives

RE: qwest outage no notice

From: Dylan Ebner <dylan.ebner () crlmed com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:49:20 +0000

Same thing for us in Minnesota. Brief outage and emergency outage notification came after the outage. The outage window
was for 6:00-12:00GMT, and the outage came at 6:15GMT. We didn't get the notice until 10:30GMT.

Qwest had a major outage over the Xmas weekend in MN. I wonder if this is related. They told me it was a bad switch,
but that sounded funny.

Dylan Ebner