nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Internet Revealed - A film about IXPs v2.0: now available

From: Cian Brennan <cian.brennan () redbrick dcu ie>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:07:12 +0000

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 09:56:25AM -0600, Larry Sheldon wrote:
On 2/10/2010 9:28 AM, Jay Ess wrote:

So, for example, if i don't like how a car works i must be able to build
a car to be allowed to voice my opinion?

How much did you pay for the video?

What does that matter? Whether you paid for it or not, inaccurate information
being passed on is a bad thing (I'm not making any claims about this video.
"shut up you didn't pay for it" is just a singularly annoying line of argument
in situations like this.)
--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs