nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Internet Revealed - A film about IXPs v2.0: now available

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:42:46 -0500

On Feb 10, 2010, at 10:29 AM, Jay Ess wrote:

I think I am probably a member of the target audience, and I though it
was great (and recommended it to other folk).

I like it for what it was. But i agree with Mike's points.
This video is something i could show my mother when she asks "how the
Internet works" and thats pretty much it.

There are 100s of people in my company who could benefit from seeing the video, and probably quite a few on this very
list.

Not everyone who works on the Internet is a routing engineer.

--
TTFN,
patrick