nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Digest, Vol 24, Issue 129

From: John Jason Brzozowski <john_brzozowski () cable comcast com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:44:20 -0500

Thanks Dave.

The demonstration I organized was in fact native, dual-stack over cable
broadband, specifically DOCSIS.

Here is a link with some additional details:

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog-futures/2009-June/000686.html

In addition to demonstrating native, dual-stack we had the pleasure to
experience the following as well:

http://ipv6.netflix.com

http://nanog46.theplanet.com

John

On 1/28/10 7:00 AM, "nanog-request () nanog org" <nanog-request () nanog org>