nanog mailing list archives

Re: Good MPLS/VPLS book?

From: Shahid Shafi <sshafi () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:42:17 -0800

Amazon has detailed TOC and couple of chapters online so you should get all
the info. MPLS-TP gets a decent coverage in this book.

thanks,
Shahid

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Francois Menard <francois () menards ca>wrote:

Looks like a third edition is on the way slated for March 2011

http://www.amazon.com/MPLS-Enabled-Applications-Developments-Technologies-Communications/dp/0470665459/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2

I would expect it to cover MPLS-TP and the struggling evolution of PBB-TE
... anybody has any idea if this is in ?

F.