nanog mailing list archives

Re: Carrier class email security recommendation

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:51:57 +0530

I did ask him how many users he was looking to size email for.  But a
lot of questions like, and beyond, that - you may or may not want to
answer on nanog.

The man said carrier class .. and you have a set of assumptions.  If
you say enterprise you're assuming like 300K..400K mailboxes for the
very largest enterprises.  Tops.

That'd be a small to mid sized carrier to spec carrier class for.

I'll end this thread here.